We hope that you enjoy worshiping with us at Hope Church. Our desire is that you might develop friendships with the people of Hope. That is why a key ingredient of our ministry is our fellowship group. Fellowship groups provide an informal atmosphere in the context of the study of God’s Word. These groups meet in homes and vary in size, from a half dozen to over twenty participants. Meeting days and locations are presented below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- North Scranton- 1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm-contact Kenn Anderson, Jr. for times & locations
- Scranton- Thursdays @ 9:30 am - Meets at McGuire's
- Northern Tier- Tuesdays @ 9:30 am- Meets at Twombly's
- South Scranton- 2nd & 4th Wednesdays @7:00 pm-meets at D. Rogers'
- White Haven-2nd & 4th Wednesdays @7:00 pm- Meets at Barnes'